You can access LinkedIn Learning directly by selecting the LinkedIn Learning website link.
You may also access LinkedIn Learning from the myLearning home page or through the LinkedIn Learning mobile app on your mobile device.
Step #1 - Access LinkedIn Learning
1. Go to: https://my.jh.edu/portal/web/jhupub/
2. Open the Education category.
3. Select LinkedIn Learning.
- OR -
1. Log into myLearning.
2. On the Quick Links menu, click LinkedIn Learning.
- OR -
From Google Play or from the Apple App Store, locate and install the LinkedIn Learning mobile app. For more details, refer to the job aid for LinkedIn Learning Mobile Login Flow.
Step #2 - Connect to Personal LinkedIn Profile (Optional)
On your first log in to LinkedIn Learning, you may connect your JH LinkedIn Learning account to your personal LinkedIn profile.
You are not required to connect your accounts. Select a response based on your preference. You can change this setting later.
Step #3 - Confirm Your Identity
When prompted, click Accept and Continue as… to confirm your identity.
Step #4 - Search on LinkedIn Learning Home Page
The LinkedIn Learning home page displays.
Use the Library or the Search field to locate courses of interest.
To learn more about LinkedIn Learning features, search for the course How to Use LinkedIn Learning.
2. Enter your company domain name.
3. Confirm your company account.
4. Login to your company SSO.
5. Enter your LinkedIn profile credentials (if you have connected your profile).
6. Start learning!